Full compliance with the U.S. ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and determination of the license need are the crucial steps before an export of a defense article and before providing a defense service to non-U.S. persons. Even if there is no exportation planned, in almost all military end-use projects there will be a need to ensure the safeguarding of the technical data against the access of unauthorized persons. Also, in some cases, there may be a license exemption eligible for the case with certain conditions and limitations.
Linqs' experienced trade compliance consultants carefully evaluate the project and transaction and navigate the companies in the complicated world of the ITAR compliance. Some of our ITAR compliance related services include the following:
- Review of technology and materials and assessment of applicable controls.
- DDTC registration assistance.
- Technology Control Plan preparation.
- License exemption analysis and guidance.
- Commodity Jurisdiction analysis assistance.
- ITAR license application for exporting a defense article and defense service to entities located abroad.
- ITAR license application to provide a defense service or technical data to non-U.S. persons.
- Re-export license applications for items manufactured by foreign entities with U.S. originated defense article and technology.
- Validation of licenses and resolution of issues with the Department of State.
Request more information
Integrated Risk and Compliance Management